Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dev Blog 34 - Non-rant Post

I did complete other tasks today other than rant about Kongregate's API.

Added new artwork (the final riddles have an awesome background now!) and fixed a few minor issues. The middle mouse button was able to trigger deaths, disabled that. And the spacebar/mouse clicks could trigger deaths during finals riddles, disabled. The spacebar is actually never used during the final riddles, but I was afraid that if users thought they could use the spacebar to get hints (like they can in the previous 20 levels) they'd frustratingly die a few times.

Currently working on an issue I noticed while testing Enigmatic on smaller screens (laptops) in Kongregate's cinematic mode. I think all I need is some basic resizing code.

No comments:

Post a Comment