Monday, May 12, 2014

Dev Blog 90 - Bundle Bandits, Bug Fixes

We're happy to announce Chromacore will be part of the Bundle Bandits game bundle, coming out just a few days after release this Thursday! More info to come!

An update on the in-game store: It's half working now. I say half working because it looks like I've solved the problem of an item purchase being communicated from Google Play to Soomla to my code, which is a big step in the right direction. Now I think the problem is with my own code's logic, which I'm going to run through and check now, hopefully this will all be resolved shortly.

Side note: The bug on the NVIDIA Shield has been fixed, the directional pad and auxiliary joysticks are now disabled, which means they cannot trigger the persistent pause bug either. Hooray!

Update 1 @ 5PM: Just discovered and fixed one bug within my own code. This could potentially fix everything, or there could be more bugs - just pushed to Google Play beta to test. Also added a few more sprites to clarify the ability to switch between skins.

Update 2 @ 8PM: Discovered and fixed yet another small bug. Testing.

Update 3 @ 11PM: Getting closer, rewrote some of the equip code so it's cleaner and simpler, to help identify any bugs I'm not seeing. Also added respawning sprites for the cosmetic skins, as well as one of the animations that was missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment