Friday, May 16, 2014

Dev Blog 96 - Post-release

With release comes a big weight off my shoulders - countless hours of work, worrying, and nerves all finally all gone! But that doesn't mean I'm done, or that I don't have anything to do anymore.

First and foremost, today I'll be addressing a few minor issues:
  • Version number in-game is different from build number
  • End of level credits need updating
  • Add a message before Main Menu loads to disable "vertical only" phone settings, don't load game until landscape is enabled.
Next, I'll work on getting cosmetic skins completely working, but that's a bigger issue than I can address today. I'll be hopping on a plane to leave the country and see family late tonight, but I will take care of these simpler issues and continue working while I'm gone (I'm bringing my laptop of course!).

Update: Just completed all of the minor fixes, uploading new builds for all platforms now.

Update 2: All platforms have been updated to the latest version 2.2. Gunna go submit to the iOS App Store to begin the 1-2 week approval process now.



Get it on Google Play




No comments:

Post a Comment