Friday, January 31, 2014

Dev Blog 9 - 01/23/2014

Improved smoothness of color transition a bit, still needs work.

Discovered that the PC and Android solution for playing audio files at runtime also works for iOS without any changes. This truly surprised me; based on my research I was expecting to have to implement custom solutions for all 3 platforms. Because of this, I am a little skeptical and will be running functionality tests using Android and iOS devices borrowed from my fraternity brothers to confirm that this solution works across all 3 platforms.


Last but not least, the runtime file browser was only showing the F: drive that the project was in. Could not see C: D: or E: drives. After consulting the UniFileBrowser docs I found that the “Show Volumes” checkbox will show all drives on the device.

No comments:

Post a Comment