Friday, January 31, 2014

Dev Blog 16

A quick note: The last 15 dev blogs were written before this blogspot domain was created, which is why they are back dated. Starting today all blog post titles won't include the date of publish.

Met with my professor Casper Harteveld today to go over progress, get advice, and discuss Chromacore's design. Casper suggested I publish my daily developer's logs that I had already been writing, and thus this blog was born!

In addition I re-worked the file browser so it is automatically full-screened on start; users can no longer resize the window themselves, but can still drag it around.

The issue with the mp3 file loading indefinitely on Android still hasn't been fixed, working on it!

Update:
So after sprinkling in some debugging GUIText objects, I discovered that on Android the mp3 file was downloaded but never reached PlayAudioFile() to actually play. Just pushed some code that could fix this issue, waiting to see results.

No comments:

Post a Comment