Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dev Blog 18 - Skype meeting, Kongregate, Promo Materials

After another Skype chat with my professor, I uploaded a beta version of Engimatic to Kongregate.com.

During our discussion, we realized that beta testing would be more difficult since we are no longer publishing on Google Play. We realized that because the game required keyboard input, it would be difficult to port to mobile. I'm working working on a few design solutions for  a mobile version of the game, but that's for later down the line.

In order to replace Google Play and get some beta testing done easily, we decide to upload it to the popular gaming site Kongregate, you can check it out here!

Additionally, I quickly created some promo materials in Photoshop (below). I'll be spending the rest of the day adding the in-game credits and fleshing out levels 12-15.




No comments:

Post a Comment