Monday, July 28, 2014

Dev Blog 25 - New sound FX, weekend project

Got another batch of awesome sound effects from the amazing Ronny Mraz, implementing those today.

Also working on cutting down the amount of text in the final riddle instructions (maybe removing them entirely) and switching to a hint-like system.

In other news:
Over the weekend I started a sizable hobby project, I'm building my very own coffee table (never done any major woodworking projects before). It's a fun project, and a great way to learn basic woodworking. It's slow going, but I'm enjoying it very much so far. This won't detract much from Enigmatic's development as I'll be working on it during downtime and on the weekends, though if I do fall behind schedule I'll postpone the table until after Enigmatic is released. I'm doing a blog about it on my personal website (with lots of pictures!).

No comments:

Post a Comment