Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Dev Blog 59 - All Nighter

Currently pulling an all nighter to give a jolt to progress, gunna try to stay awake all day! Cutting level 12 music track now!

Chromacore beta got denied by the Apple reviews, apparently it can't be marked as a beta or alpha build anywhere in the game or title or code...so I guess I can't do public beta testing on iOS >_<



Update 1 @ 6:30AM: Just finished cutting music for levels 11, 12, 13, and 14! Gunna go for a run and then take care of some errands. Will  get back to work on implementing the new music around noon.

Update 2 @ 8AM: After my run I decided to do another beta gameplay video, here it is!

Update 3 @ 5:30PM: Working on implementing the new tracks. Ronny and I had a quick Google Hangouts meeting, we've decided to mix it up for levels 13 & 14 - Ronny is going to re-cut these tracks a little differently to make for more interesting gameplay. Should be sweet ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment