Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Dev Blog 68 - Implementing new Levels, Game Demo Day

The basics of levels 15-18 have been implemented, now working on level design for 15. Trying to decide which levels would be best to demo tomorrow at Northeastern's Game Demo Day! It's a free and awesome event, if you're in the Boston area, check it out!

Update 1 @ 2AM: Whoo boy it's been a long day preparing for Game Demo Day tomorrow. Did a LOT of work on Level 15 - I decided since I love the music track for this level so much, I'll be demoing it tomorrow. So I had to implement the level and do all of it's design today. Additionally I did a handful of things to get ready for the booth setup tomorrow, like business cards, fliers, printed handouts, etc (below). I'm real pumped to show Chromacore as well as check out my fellow student's work!!





Update 2 @ 2:11AM: Ha found a bug before going to bed. Seems black bg texture for pause screen wasn't being resized properly. Fixed =)

No comments:

Post a Comment