Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dev Blog 26 - Levels 4 & 5!

Today I cut up the background track for levels 4 & 5 and added level 4 in game - they sounds great! Level 5 took a loooong time to cut up and has yet to be added in-game (it's an 8 minute track). It'll take a while to implement in-game, but will be very worth it. I might spend some time writing automation tools to make it less tedious.

I also fixed a small issue where some of the color backgrounds in levels 3 & 4 were glitching through the black and white. For now I'm completely focusing on generating game content, more levels to come soon.

Update @ 12:58am: Took a stab at writing an automation tool to assign the mp3 files to their respective Notes - this will be a huge time saver. It isn't quite working yet, I'm getting NullReferenceExceptions out the ass. I searched StackOverflow and UnityAnswers, there were some threads that helped fix parts of the automation script's errors, but still didn't resolve the issue overall. I posted a thread on StackOverflow and on UnityAnswers, hopefully I'll get some insight from the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment