Thursday, March 6, 2014

Dev Blog 40 - New gameplay video!

Today I met with Casper to discuss progress and get more advice. As of right now, I'm roughly 2 weeks behind the original schedule, which I had accounted for once we took on the quest to implement a 2nd gameplay mode. Knowing this mode would push the schedule back, I allotted an extra month of development time. After I put the 2nd gameplay mode on the shelf, we were 2 weeks behind the original schedule, so all milestones are now pushed back by 2 weeks instead of 4.

Casper gave me a lot of great advice and feedback today, I've got a laundry list of todo items! Personally I think the feedback and ideas he provided are brilliant and will make great improvements to the Chromacore!

Lastly, I recorded another alpha gameplay video of Level 6! This is my favorite level thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment