Saturday, March 22, 2014

Dev Blog 50 - Open Beta

Working on finishing Level 10 today, and doing a once-over the entire game before pushing into OPEN BETA!!!! Yay!

Update 1 @ 1:30PM: About 50% done with the level design for 10! Gunna head to the gym for a bit, come back & finish Level 10, then do a gameplay recording, and then focus on OPEN BETA!!!!!

Update 2 @ 6PM: At the final stretch, about 80% done with Level 10. I kinda went balls to the wall with the level design, so I'm thinking I'll have to do a good deal of playtesting myself before calling Level 10 complete.

Update 3 @ 8PM: About 90% done with Level 10 - I'm thinking I'll release the public beta tonight as planned, but without level 10. It needs a good deal of balancing and playtesting, it could very well be unplayable and unbeatable, which is not something I want my beta testers to play and deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment