Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Dev Blog 42 - Multipost

It's been a couple of days since our last post, here's an amalgamation of updates:

I am currently working on implementing feedback from my last meeting with Casper. It's quite a lot of great feedback, and I think all of it is worth spending time to implement.

Additionally I spent some time writing a grading scheme for the study - Casper and I will share our ideas and opinions on how the study as a whole should be evaluated for grading purposes.

Lastly, I fixed up a few minor issues with Level 6 (Notes #38-44 were off timed, and the background color transitions weren't working properly). Once I'm done with Casper's feedback, I'll do a re-recording of the Level 6 gameplay video (because why not?) with these improvements.

I plan on putting off the implementation of Level 7 until all these items are done, but I'm excited for it. I cut up the music track last week and it sounds grrreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment