Thursday, March 27, 2014

Dev Blog 55 - Meeting, interview

Just had another check-in meeting with Casper, got some awesome feedback and suggestions as always!

I am waiting on more music from my musicians, so I can't implement new levels at the moment. For the next few days, I will be focusing on User Testing and improving gameplay. There are a few mechanic design changes that I will be implementing and testing, hopefully to improve the overall player experience.

However, for the next few hours, I will be focusing on preparing for a 3rd round technical interview with a certain game developer this afternoon. I'm pretty nervous because I reaaaaaally want this internship, and it's an hour long group technical interview, so I can't quite focus on Chromacore right now. More to come after the interview is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment