Saturday, March 29, 2014

Dev Blog 56 - Quick Update

It's been a few days since the last post, few things:

Chromacore development hasn't seen any progress since Thursday - there was a serious theft of debit cards and personal property at the house I live in, I've been dealing with the police report and such since then. None of my personal things were taken, but there were fraudulent charges on the card and some expensive electronics were taken from my brothers, overall totaling some $2,500.

To be honest, I've been too rattled and stressed out by this to even open Unity and start working. Now that the matter is in the hands of Boston Police Detectives, and out of my hair for at least a few days, I'll start working again tomorrow.

In other, more positive news, our artist Cheyenne has made some KICK-ASS new background pieces. We got some great sounding music in the works from our new musicians too. I'm very excited about the progression we should see this week. Our overall release date projection is somewhere around April 16th-20th now.

No comments:

Post a Comment